My Hart's Content

Tidbits about our family and farming adventure

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My new car!

Since Shelby is crawling everywhere now, we thought she'd like a car! Heee heee...

"Daddy, I don't think you are doing it right... Can I help?"












"Hmmm... I think I asked for a Shelby Cobra!! This isn't it."



















"Check me out with my Daddy's cap on! I'm cruisin' in style."

Posted by hart2hart at 11:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
hart2hart
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (48)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2009 (52)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • My new car!
      • Some house photos
      • Catching up...
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (72)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (6)

Favorite Sites

  • My Hart's Passion
  • When Three Became Four
  • Things I've Learned Along the Way
  • Modern Muse Makeup's Weblog

The Center of our World

The Center of our World

Ah, cuteness!

Ah, cuteness!

Abby

Abby

Tasha

Tasha

Picture Window theme. Theme images by dfli. Powered by Blogger.