Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hmmmm...

Where'd September go? I just realized I haven't had one single post for September! I'm so sorry... I'll try to be better.

Shelby is now 11 months old! I don't know where the time has gone. I keep saying in one more month, she will no longer be a "baby". She will officially be a toddler! Wow! Scary...

She is crawling like mad, cruising (holding on to furniture or items and stepping), standing up almost unattended, eating new things, and babbling like crazy. She is now taking baths in the "big girl tub" (our tub). She loves being surrounded by all of her bath toys and the bubbles. The other day, we started dancing around, acting silly... And before you know it, she's bobbing to the beat, dancing too! It was so adorable. But then again, anything she does nowadays is adorable... well, except for the yelling thing. She still doesn't understand how loud she can be. We anticipate she will be walking in no time. And Shelby has the most infectious laugh ever. She loves laughing and giggling. It is so adorable. We really need to record it.

Getting things ready for her first birthday party. We are hoping it won't be too big of a production. Just some friends and family over...

Earlier this month we celebrated my birthday. I've posted some pics of Shelby while we were out at dinner celebrating. She's wearing the most adorable dress in these pics. I call it her princess dress.

No comments: