I've been so busy that I haven't posted much lately. We are working on getting the house settled, things unpacked, draperies installed, etc. It seems like every weekend is over before it began!
My father-in-law is going out of the country for a year and I promised him I would update the blog more often than I have been lately. I don't have any photos to post YET but here's an update on Shelby's vocabulary. Some words she says once but lately she repeats them for us and I've noticed her saying several on her own (of course, Mama, Dada, shez [translation coming soon]). Here's a small list of her words:
- Mama
- Dada
- Nite nite
- Backpack (we SWEAR she said this one day after watching Dora)
- Yuck
- Duck
- Cheese (pronounced shez)
I'm sure there are more that I'm missing but that's a start! She just sits and talks with us. We can't understand her but she is incredibly animated and in some cases, very serious about the words she is saying! It is adorable to watch...
No comments:
Post a Comment