Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh my, what a busy weekend!

This weekend was super busy. Shelby went to her friend, Addison's 2nd birthday party on Saturday and had a wonderful time. She was most interested in the oversized Mickey Mouse balloon! Shelby was squealing with delight and hugging all over Mickey! It was fun to watch. She also got to sit in a "big girl's" chair with the other big kids to eat her lunch. She was not as interested in her lunch as she was interested in the other kid's lunch. She's not used to having access to so many plates at once!

On Sunday, we ran a ton of errands. This photo was taken on the way to Babies R Us. Shelby was exhausted but maintained her iron-like grasp on her puppy, Murphy.

At lunch on Sunday, Shelby let out a belly laugh and tilted her head back and lo and behold, there were more teeth. Where did THOSE come from? There was a small timeframe when she was grumpy but we never noticed the "typical" signs of teething. I even asked her doctor at her last appointment if he saw new teeth coming in and he said no. Perhaps these were already there? I don't know. I feel like a bad mom not noticing. She now has 4 little molars. I think they are the first year molars. I'd have to get my little resource book out. So now Shelby's official teeth count is 12!!

No comments: