I was finally able to make it back to a WW meeting today and the subject was exercise and metabolism. And the truths and myths about metabolism. It was a very interesting and I actually learned quite a bit! I need to think of my body more like a car... and food is the fuel necessary to perform and function during the day and that is how I should view it. And I also need maintenance, such as exercise. I know these things but I think if I hear them over and over, they may sink in and become habitual thoughts! I met my friend, Andi, there and it was great to see her and visit, if only for a little while...This week I splurged and we went out and celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary with some wonderful Japanese food! I wasn't BAD. I made really good choices for the most part but also allowed myself to have some things I typically wouldn't choose on WW. For the first time in a long time, I had that disgusting full (did these pants shrink during dinner) feeling and honestly, I hated that part of it! I haven't felt that uncomfortable feeling in a long time and I hope I don't feel it again for quite awhile!
Week 7 weigh in:Official tally from home: -18.6 pounds
Official tally from WW: -17.8 pounds
No comments:
Post a Comment