
Well, my FIL now knows we are having a little girl so it is no longer a secret! He figured sooner or later someone would spill the beans so he just asked.
Last night we went to IKEA to get her bookcase and we put that together. Again, I was in charge of parts and Jon assembled. :-) He's so helpful! I put some of her things in the bookcase and it is starting to look like a nursery! I'll try to take some pics. I did buy some adorable curtains at Target last week and put those up. They aren't too girly but have just enough girly-ness to them to fit in perfectly.
I'm past the halfway mark now. I'm at 21 weeks now. I'm not as big as I thought I would be. Diane thinks I will have a small baby. Some people have asked how much each of us weighed when we were born, like that is an indication of what our baby will weigh. Jon was 7 lbs. 6 oz. I was 5 lbs. 7 oz. (yes I was full term, even a week or so late, if I recall). So who knows!? But I'm sure as the weeks progress, I'll get larger. I have no doubt.
No comments:
Post a Comment