Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Change
Well, it has been awhile since I blogged and since then, we've noticed many changes in our life... For one, I've learned to let go of anger and resentment with my mother. After some long talks with both her and Jon (separately), we have figured out how to make things work for our household. Mom needed some validation in life so she asked to take Shelby on full-time and teach her instead of sending Shelby to daycare. We've made great strides in our relationship and things seem to be going very well...
We've also made some changes in our lives centered around nutrition. I'm not 100% ready to go into that right now but will in the near future once I figure it out...
So 2013 is shaping up very well so far. I noted previously that this will be the year of change and I was right. So far it is. It wasn't the change I had in mind exactly BUT it is the change that I'm embracing and learning from...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment