On Wednesday, I was driving home from work and my Check Engine light came on. We took the Tasha-Mobile into the shop on Thursday and they said it would be $950 to fix it. Apparently they had to remove the top part of the engine to get to the wires and spark plugs (but weren't 100% sure that was the REAL issue). Jon and I had kinda been looking around because my car was running hot (no oil leaks though) and the transmission was acting up. We decided that instead of spending $950 on fixing it and still knowing something else could go wrong, we would take that money and trade it in for a used vehicle. That's exactly what we did on Thursday night! We traded it in for a Ford Expedition. Granted it can be a gas guzzler but I don't drive into the office every day so we are ok with that. We've been super pleased with it's performance so far and L-O-V-E it. It has always been my "dream" car but I never thought it was possible. Now that we have a family on the way, plus 2 dogs, it will be a great family vehicle for vacations, etc.
My friend, Amy, had her baby boy on Thursday. CONGRATS to Amy, James and Baby Logan! Welcome sweet Logan!!!
I haven't been sleeping well and took a sleeping pill my OB/GYN prescribed on Saturday evening. I don't feel 100% good about taking them so I refrain whenever possible. My doctor gave me the prescription a long time ago and I've not used many of them at all. However, I was in need of sleep on Saturday and decided to do it. I had never experienced any side affects in the past but I did Saturday night. I think I scared my poor husband to death in the middle of the night! He was very patient with me. I don't think either of us realized it was a side affect of the pill until the next day.
On Sunday, I think I felt some Braxton Hicks contractions! Very strange and weird feeling.
That's all the news that is the news for now.
1 comment:
Congrats on the new car!!
And congrats Amy.
Stupid shingles. Love ya honey!
Post a Comment