This past weekend some friends gave me a baby shower. It was so much fun to get a bunch of friends together and chat about babies, food cravings, birthing experiences, etc. And of course, eat great food and cake! :-)
I received some wonderful presents for Miss Shelby and have already put everything away in the nursery. Miss Shelby isn't even here yet and she already has a nice wardrobe building up. Lots of pink! There were a couple of things that were given to me that need to find their place on the wall: an adorable Princess sign and a beautiful ceramic cross. I am trying to figure out the perfect place for those two things right now, as the nursery isn't completely finished yet.
I didn't know who all was coming to the shower so it was a wonderful surprise to see my friend, Diana, come through the door. She lives in Abilene and drove to Austin that morning for the shower and was driving back that evening. It meant so much to me that she came all that way for the baby shower. Totally warmed my heart.
Thanks to everyone who made the shower such a wonderful and fun gathering. It was so great to see many of my friends all in one place and receive their warm wishes and love! (That is my mom with me in the photo. My tummy doesn't look real big at that angle but from a different angle, it looks much bigger!)
2 comments:
Glad you had a great shower!
So glad you had a great time! I'm curious about your ceramic cross - Logan just received one as a gift a couple weeks ago and it's beautiful - I wonder if it's the same?
Post a Comment