Yikes! Week 36 is here! It is getting super close. I try not to feel too much panic or anxiety but sometimes it is overwhelming. Several weeks ago, some of my friends had an intimate baby shower for me. It was so great to see the gals. I hadn't seen some of them in a while. It was so nice to get together with them. We had such a wonderful time... great company, wonderful conversation, and awesome food! Time flew by so quickly!
Katie and Amy were taking photos at the shower and they both had awesome digital cameras (SLRs, I think). I've always wanted a fancy camera that I can change lenses, depending upon the subject matter. I've always been fascinated with photography since I was a kid. So now I'm doing research on cameras, as now I will have the most wonderful subject matter on the planet to concentrate on... Shelby!
Some of you know that I LOVE dragonflies. Over the past 3 or so months, I see them everywhere. They hover over my car at stop lights, in the driveway, etc. There was one in our backyard for a while just hanging out... for days. I wonder if it is dragonfly season or something because they seem to be everywhere... I need to do some research to see if there is a specific time of year they are most prevalent. I have always been one to see "signs" around... signs that things will go well or whatnot. I wonder if the dragonflies are signs of something. Hmm... Maybe just an overactive imagination! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment