Here's the cool stuff I bought for Shelby's bathroom! She will share the bathroom with guests but she will be in it full time and guests will visit less frequently. I didn't want her to feel like it wasn't her space. Not that she'll be able to even understand that for quite a while but still... She'll be in there all the time and deserves her own space.I didn't want anything too girly but something cute. I'll post pics later once I put it all together. I have to find some towels, a shower curtain, and a window treatment. Maybe even a cool picture for the wall. Time to go shopping! :-)
BTW, I apologize for my long post yesterday. It's something that has been on my mind for a while and I just poured out my heart. I guess embarking on a new journey in my life, motherhood, causes me to think and ponder all types of things and how they will affect our little girl and our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment