Saturday, March 21, 2009

Five Months Old!

Wow! Shelby turned five months old today. She had a very busy day. Today was her Grandpa Charles' 80th birthday so we met them in Waco (halfway between our homes) for lunch and then Miss Shelby had her own treat tonight to celebrate her 5 month birthday!

"I started off today napping with my wonderful puppy."












"Then I had lunch with my Grandpa Charles to celebrate his birthday!"













"At dinner time, Mommy and Daddy decided to let me try rice cereal for the first time. They put me in my new highchair. I got to sit at the big table!"












"Then Mommy gave me this weird stuff to eat. What IS this stuff??"












"Well, it MAY not be too bad. I'll pose for a photo op."












"Oh wait, here it is again!"












"Well, it wasn't so bad afterall. I may grow to like it. I'll try it again another night and see what happens."













"Woo hoo... all cleaned up and smiling!"

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

Yummy Stuff! WTG Shelby - what a big girl! Such pretty pics, Mommy!