Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend with Grandmommy...

This weekend, Jon went out of town to an airsoft class so my mom came into town to help me out with Shelby. We bought her some summery-type clothes because most of her 3 to 6 month clothes were for cooler weather.

On Saturday night, I was starting to bathe her and I took the wet washcloth and kinda ran it around her neck. She did a huge belly laugh! Not just a giggle but a belly laugh! I did it again. She laughed again. I called Jon immediately and had her do it while he was on the phone. He thought it was so cool. We tried it again tonight and she laughed more. It is so awesome. Now if I could only figure out other things to do to make her do that more often. I'm sure we'll find more silly things as she gets older.

Here's some pics of Shelby from this weekend... Enjoy!





1 comment:

d-squared said...

She's getting so big!!!!!!!