Shelby is now really noticing her hands. She's started chewing on them, treating them much like a pacifier. Last night she found her thumb for a while. Whether this was an accident or not, it was adorable. I also noticed her staring at her hand last night, almost as if in awe. "Wow, I wonder what this thing does!?"
Not related to hands but perhaps hand and eye coordination, Jon noticed on Wednesday that she turned her head and watched me walk out of a room! She did this several times. Guess her vision is getting much better.
Not much to report right now. We are all a bit exhausted. Right now Jon is feeding her and trying to get her to take a small nap. We just need some rest. I thought I'd blog for a second before I forget these little milestones. I don't know if anyone else is interested in hearing them. I guess this is just a way for me to 'journal' what is going on with her. I don't want to forget these things...
No comments:
Post a Comment