Well, WE won't forget her first Christmas. At least I won't. She scratched her face so I decided to try out our new nail clippers, complete with a magnifying glass. So while Jon was feeding her, I proceeded to clip a nail. Well, it didn't work too well and Mommy clipped off the tip of her tiny finger! It wasn't too bad but it bled like crazy. Both Shelby and I were crying. I felt so bad. We finally stopped the bleeding and she is none the wiser now. I think I was more traumatized than she was! I won't ever forget what I did. I will be using a nail file for a long time now. The nail clippers have been banned from her room.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
'Nuf said...
Well, WE won't forget her first Christmas. At least I won't. She scratched her face so I decided to try out our new nail clippers, complete with a magnifying glass. So while Jon was feeding her, I proceeded to clip a nail. Well, it didn't work too well and Mommy clipped off the tip of her tiny finger! It wasn't too bad but it bled like crazy. Both Shelby and I were crying. I felt so bad. We finally stopped the bleeding and she is none the wiser now. I think I was more traumatized than she was! I won't ever forget what I did. I will be using a nail file for a long time now. The nail clippers have been banned from her room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment