She will start her day care in several weeks. We are (at least I am) a little nervous about leaving her some where... For some reason, I feel like I'm failing her or letting her down by not being a super mom and watching her, working, and doing everything else all at once. I'm sure all moms feel this guilt at first. I hope it passes. We checked out three facilities before deciding on one. Two of them were in the top running. However, we met a couple that was picking up their son from the first day care facility. He is the same age as Shelby and the parents RAVED about the facility. Hearing their recommendation first hand and how well their son was doing in their care, it made our decision a little easier. We chose that one.
Jon's parents came over this past Saturday and spent some time with us. Luckily Shelby was awake during this visit and they got to see her adorable smile!! We all went out for Mexican food and she was so well behaved. She was amazing and enjoyed her visit with them so much.
This past Saturday, my parents came in town for an early Christmas and they left this morning to head back home. They enjoyed playing with Shelby and giving us a much needed break. I don't know what we'd do without those breaks. They are so nice.
We will probably have a quiet Christmas Day, just the three of us. I know Shelby doesn't understand everything right now about the holiday but we are looking forward to her "first" Christmas and I hope to have some nice photos soon.
1 comment:
She is just more beautiful every day. I hope yall had a wonderful Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment