This past week went by fast! The weekend was difficult to get through and then the weekdays zoomed by. I did notice that my tummy growled A LOT this week. As I was trying to fall asleep last night, I kept hearing it. I was hoping it would stop because it was so loud... I was just SURE Jon heard it too! I didn't want to keep us all up because I was hungry.In order to avoid this in the future, I need to pick more filling foods. WW has a theory that if you include more filling foods in your meals and snacks, you won't be as hungry. I will test that theory in Week 3!
I still haven't gotten out to walk. In the evenings, it is always one thing or another (or is that one EXCUSE or another??). I will try to get out within the next week.
In today's meeting, they discussed how best to shop in the supermarket and a lot of folks gave tips and tricks. It was a very interesting discussion... Very informative. Also, because I have reached my first goal of getting past 5 pounds, I received a yellow star sticker for my WW bookmark!!! Very cool.
I will be including my weigh in numbers from home and from WW. From home, I weigh myself first thing in the a.m., sans clothes, with an empty tummy and bladder. Unfortunately if I tried to weigh myself like that at my WW meeting, I might get funny looks. There is a tiny difference between the two but it is motivation either way...
Weigh in:
Official tally from home: -6.8 pounds
Official tally from WW: -6.4 pounds
Moving right along... Gotta keep on truckin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment