Well, I have hit another small milestone. Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women. For quite a while, I'm embarrassed to say, my BMI has been classified as Obese. Well, I looked at a BMI calculator today and I'm now classified as Overweight! WOO HOO!! It is small milestone but a move toward the right direction!
2 comments:
YAY!!! You are smokin'!!! Go girl! I am so proud of you, my sweet friend. :o)
Awesome!! I think it's a very big milestone - I was in the same boat as you (obese, then overweight). I'm making it a huge milestone, as my ultimate goal is to make my BMI in the "Healthy" range (not necessarily a # on a scale). Keep up the great work - you're totally inspiring to break out of this plateau i'm in!
Post a Comment