WOW! This was a really good week. Tried some new recipes that really paid off. They were super yummy. There was one day in particular that I was really hungry all day but haven't figured out why yet. I'll need to look back and see if I ate filling foods or not. We also took walks more this week than we have in the past. It was actually a nice way to get out and spend time as a family. Just talking and walking... enjoying the wonderful weather.
I went to WW to weigh in but couldn't stay for the meeting. I got another 5 pound sticker!! WOO HOO! There is a 1 pound variance between my weigh in this morning at home and my weigh in at WW this afternoon. I had to get some tests run this morning and had to drink something equivalent to strawberry-flavored concrete. Trust me... This stuff easily weighed a pound! UGGHHH... Hopefully I will never have to do that again!
Week 3 weigh in:
Official tally from home: -11 pounds
Official tally from WW: -10 pounds
1 comment:
10 pounds?!? I am so proud of you!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
Post a Comment