Tuesday, August 12, 2008

75% there!


We are at 30 weeks which means we are 3/4 of the way done! I can't believe how fast time is flying! We are getting a lot done with the nursery and trying to get things finalized. I'm currently researching pediatricians and hopefully will find one we like and can interview soon.

We went to our child birthing class on Saturday. It was "okay". It scared us more than anything. We joked that if we had taken the class when we decided to get pregnant, we would have never gotten pregnant! We would have immediately researched adoption... Heehee...

On Sunday, Jon put up a new ceiling fan in Shelby's nursery. It looks so wonderful!! I'm so glad we got rid of that 80's brass ceiling fan!

Yesterday we toured the hospital where we will give birth. It was very nice and the nurses were so great. While talking to the nurse, I mentioned how the class scared us and she said not to worry. Those classes do that but it will be ok. She was very encouraging. She said that the labor and delivery nurse will guide us through things so we will be just fine. I was concerned that we didn't learn any relaxation or massage techniques (other than breathing). But she said the L&D nurse will coach us.

No comments: