Monday, August 18, 2008

Ah, the nesting sets in...

What they say is true... near the end of the journey, pregnant women get the urge to nest! And boy howdy, that has set in with me. I finished up Shelby's room and have rearranged our living room to accommodate Shelby's cradle swing. Our living room has a strange shape so there aren't many alternative locations for the furniture, TV, etc.

Now I've started on our bedroom. I've been searching and searching for bedding for our bedroom and finally settled on something I found at JC Penneys. It has masculine and some feminine qualities so it is a good compromise for both of us. About a year ago, I purchased some great wall art I fell in love with and as if by magic, they match the bedding I just purchased PERFECTLY! Unbelievable. It's working out so well...





Next on the list is Shelby's bathroom. This will be a challenge as it is the guest bath as well. I can't "girl" it up too much! :-)

No comments: