Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pics of the Nursery

I think we've finished with the nursery (except I may buy a decorative rug for the floor). Here's some pics:

A look into her crib - The cross on the left was a gift from my friend, Kendra. The cross on the right was a cross given to me in 1974 by my Uncle Bob and Aunt Lil. It was never hung in my room. I found it in my box of my baby stuff and thought it would be perfect for Shelby's room. The chair on the bottom right was made for me by my Grandpa Gilmore. I will recover the orange seat at some point but thought it would be perfect for Shelby to sit in. Somewhere I think I have the matching rocking chair.

The adorable rocking horse


Where we will spend a lot of quality time together!


Another place we will spend a lot of time... for years and years... :-)


Her book collection is starting to build!

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

It's soooo beautiful! Great job1