Tidbits about our family and farming adventure
Baby fingers! Seriously, Des, she looks just like you. Especially the pic in the purple right next to the wedding picture of you and Jon - your spitting image. She is so gorgeous!
She is adorable! I love babies; my favorite parts are the little dimples on their knuckles and elbows. I wish I could stop by for a visit... :-( Maybe if I come home for the holidays we can arrange a lunch or something.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Baby fingers! Seriously, Des, she looks just like you. Especially the pic in the purple right next to the wedding picture of you and Jon - your spitting image. She is so gorgeous!
She is adorable! I love babies; my favorite parts are the little dimples on their knuckles and elbows.
I wish I could stop by for a visit... :-( Maybe if I come home for the holidays we can arrange a lunch or something.
Post a Comment