Tidbits about our family and farming adventure
She looks like you, Mommy, but with Daddy's chin! Congrats again - she really is beautiful!
She is so gorgeous!..makes me want to cry. Congrats. I hope you get some sleep soon.
High-five and Way to Go, y'all! Glad everyone's OK!
She has your eyes!!She is perfect! Awww
Desma - she's gorgeous! My daughter was delivered c-section at the last minute so I know how scary that can be. I'm glad you're all doing well!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She looks like you, Mommy, but with Daddy's chin! Congrats again - she really is beautiful!
She is so gorgeous!..makes me want to cry. Congrats. I hope you get some sleep soon.
High-five and Way to Go, y'all! Glad everyone's OK!
She has your eyes!!
She is perfect! Awww
Desma - she's gorgeous! My daughter was delivered c-section at the last minute so I know how scary that can be. I'm glad you're all doing well!!!
Post a Comment